GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard renews GH Mumm F1 tie-up
GH Mumm's F1 sponsorship continues for another three seasons
The company, which started the tie-up back in 2000, confirmed earlier this week it has renewed its partnership with Formula 1 owners Beta Prima Limited for a further three seasons. The announcement, which was initially made in France in March, was released in the UK this week, ahead of next month's British Grand Prix.
GH Mumm will continue to hold the title of 'Official Champagne of Formula 1' throughout this season and the next two seasons, to 2014. The brand will also be available in the exclusive Paddock Clubs at all F1 races, where permitted.
“The House is delighted that this partnership has been extended,” the company said. “With 20 races around the world, the F1 season holds genuine global appeal, attracting over 2bn viewers per annum and extensive press coverage.”
Financial details behind the agreement were not disclosed.
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are just-drinks' ten favourite quotes in 2012....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read analyses on just-drinks in 2012....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts