GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard renews GH Mumm F1 tie-up
GH Mumm's F1 sponsorship continues for another three seasons
The company, which started the tie-up back in 2000, confirmed earlier this week it has renewed its partnership with Formula 1 owners Beta Prima Limited for a further three seasons. The announcement, which was initially made in France in March, was released in the UK this week, ahead of next month's British Grand Prix.
GH Mumm will continue to hold the title of 'Official Champagne of Formula 1' throughout this season and the next two seasons, to 2014. The brand will also be available in the exclusive Paddock Clubs at all F1 races, where permitted.
“The House is delighted that this partnership has been extended,” the company said. “With 20 races around the world, the F1 season holds genuine global appeal, attracting over 2bn viewers per annum and extensive press coverage.”
Financial details behind the agreement were not disclosed.
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are just-drinks' ten favourite quotes in 2012....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read analyses on just-drinks in 2012....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends