GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard releases tailor-made Chivas box
Click through to view the Chivas 12-year-old "Made for Gentlemen" pack
The US division of Pernod Ricard has partnered with a London-based tailor to launch a limited edition pack for its Chivas 12-year-old blended Scotch brand.
The unit said late yesterday (19 September) that menswear designer Patrick Grant has helped to design the “Made for Gentlemen” gift tin, which will be available in around 60 countries including the US, the UK, Germany, Russia, Dubai and Travel Retail from this month for a limited period. Grant is linked with Norton & Sons, a tailor on Savile Row in London.
The tin features four different silhouettes that include a different accessory; a tie, a cufflink, a watch or pocket square.
The pack, which can be viewed by clicking through on the image on the right, will retail in the US for US$35.99 and features in Pernod's list of pack offerings for the US in the run up to the holiday season, also announced today.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
Pernod Ricard has completed the sale of a bond that will net the company EUR850m (US$1.18bn)....
With very limited resources for expansion through acquisition until at least 2015, Pernod Ricard’s key focus has to be through organic growth. The profile looks at how its current portfolio of brands ...
As well as ranking third in the global spirits market, Pernod Ricard is the world’s fourth largest wine producer. This profile analyses the company’s efforts to adapt its wine offer to challenging and...
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad