US: Pernod Ricard releases limited edition Kahlúa
The coffee cream is made with 100% Arabica coffee beans, the company said yesterday (17 August), and will be available from 1 October.
Andy Nash, marketing director for Kahlúa at Pernod Ricard USA, said: "According to AC Nielsen, the October, November and December months are the most critical selling period for cream liqueurs when sales are, on average, four times that of the balance of the year. The holiday season will also see significantly up-weighted investment on Kahlúa to support retail sales growth."
Pernod Ricard is supporting the release with a range of initiatives, including consumer and trade print advertising, digital activation, merchandising display pieces and POS materials.
Kahlúa Coffee Cream Liqueur will be available through to 31 December and will retail for a suggested price of US$17.99 for 750ml.
The company last week launched off-premise value added packs (VAP) for its core wine and spirit brands for the next season.
Pernod Ricard is looking to boost sales of potato vodka brand Luksusowa in the US after signing a distribution deal with WJ Deutsch & Sons....
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014