TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard releases Jameson twin pack
Click through to see the Jameson Signature Reserve pack
The Signature Selection twin pack, containing one 50cl bottle of Jameson and one 50cl bottle of Jameson Signature Reserve, launched exclusively in travel retail last month, the Pernod-owned division confirmed today (14 March).
The pack is currently on shelf in 'Dufry' stores in Tenerife, Prague, Egypt, Basel and Monastir, Heinemann in the majority of German airport outlets and Aelia across major French airport outlets. The pack, which retails at around GBP24.99 (US$40.30), will be rolled out in more travel retail outlets over the coming months.
The twin pack is a permanent addition to the Jameson range, a spokesperson for Jameson told just-drinks earlier today.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research