UK: Pernod Ricard releases Beefeater London bottle
Click through to see the Beefeater Inside London bottle
The company, which took ownership of Beefeater when it bought Allied Domecq in 2005, said yesterday (6 June) that it will roll out Beefeater Inside London in 25 key markets. The bottle, which is dominated by an image of a UK pillar box, will be available until the end of the year.
The new packaging has been launched “to mark a significant summer when two major international events will focus the world’s attention on the capital”, Pernod said. The Queen's Diamond Jubilee last weekend will be followed by the London Olympics next month.
Beefeater is “the only major London Dry Gin” to be distilled in London, Pernod said.
Part two of this four-part management briefing on environmental sustainability in the wine sector looks at how the larger players play their part. ...
A new trade body representing spirits producers in Europe has been established following the merger of the European Spirits Organisation (CEPS) and the European Forum for Responsible Drinking (EFRD). ...
A new whiskey distillery in Ireland - the first in 47 years - is set to officially start production this week. ...
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends