GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard readies St Patrick's Day push for Jameson
Click through to see the Jameson St Patrick's Day bottle
Jameson has teamed up with Irish artist Paul Daly to design the bottle, Irish Distillers said late last week. The launch will be supported by POS including engraved glassware and limited prints of the artwork, which was inspired by the Celtic illustrations in The Book of Kells, a decorated account of the four gospels, written around 800 AD.
The Irish whiskey brand will be the subject of St. Patrick’s Day celebrations, which include the Jameson Global Radio Broadcasts taking place in the Old Jameson Distillery, Dublin and the Jameson St. Patrick’s Day Party, featuring dance group Groove Armada. Jameson will also broadcast online via its St. Patrick’s Day online radio station, JFM, on 17 March.
The bottle, limited to 12,000 nine-litre cases, will be available from mid-February in selected markets including the UK, Latvia, Czech Republic, Bulgaria and Travel Retail in Europe.
Pernod Ricard USA pledged to continue to fight against a competitor's use of the 'Havana Club' name in the US for non-Cuban rum following today's controversial ruling by a three-judge panel of the US ...
Bacardi USA, Inc. today applauds the US Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit for its unanimous decision in favor of Bacardi in connection with its packaging and marketing of Havana Club rum in the U...
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets