GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard readies St Patrick's Day push for Jameson
Click through to see the Jameson St Patrick's Day bottle
Jameson has teamed up with Irish artist Paul Daly to design the bottle, Irish Distillers said late last week. The launch will be supported by POS including engraved glassware and limited prints of the artwork, which was inspired by the Celtic illustrations in The Book of Kells, a decorated account of the four gospels, written around 800 AD.
The Irish whiskey brand will be the subject of St. Patrick’s Day celebrations, which include the Jameson Global Radio Broadcasts taking place in the Old Jameson Distillery, Dublin and the Jameson St. Patrick’s Day Party, featuring dance group Groove Armada. Jameson will also broadcast online via its St. Patrick’s Day online radio station, JFM, on 17 March.
The bottle, limited to 12,000 nine-litre cases, will be available from mid-February in selected markets including the UK, Latvia, Czech Republic, Bulgaria and Travel Retail in Europe.
Pernod Ricard USA pledged to continue to fight against a competitor's use of the 'Havana Club' name in the US for non-Cuban rum following today's controversial ruling by a three-judge panel of the US ...
Bacardi USA, Inc. today applauds the US Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit for its unanimous decision in favor of Bacardi in connection with its packaging and marketing of Havana Club rum in the U...
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends