TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard readies Jameson St Patrick bottle
Click through to view the limited edition St Patrick's Day bottle for Pernod Ricard's Jameson brand
The company said earlier today (15 March) that the bottle's design is based on illustrations from Celtic medieval manuscript The Book of Kells. The roll-out of the bottle, designed by Paul Daly, will be backed by activations at six international hubs in the region, with bars offering Jameson-based cocktails as well as the full Jameson portfolio.
Support in the form of branded point-of-sale will also be available for retailers throughout Europe, Russia and the Nordic regions.
St Patrick's Day is this Saturday (17 March).
Bugbears, by definition, are meant to cause annoyance. I'm starting to find, however, that as I get older I'm actually starting to enjoy my bugbears....
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit