TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard readies Jameson St Patrick bottle
Click through to view the limited edition St Patrick's Day bottle for Pernod Ricard's Jameson brand
The company said earlier today (15 March) that the bottle's design is based on illustrations from Celtic medieval manuscript The Book of Kells. The roll-out of the bottle, designed by Paul Daly, will be backed by activations at six international hubs in the region, with bars offering Jameson-based cocktails as well as the full Jameson portfolio.
Support in the form of branded point-of-sale will also be available for retailers throughout Europe, Russia and the Nordic regions.
St Patrick's Day is this Saturday (17 March).
Bugbears, by definition, are meant to cause annoyance. I'm starting to find, however, that as I get older I'm actually starting to enjoy my bugbears....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages