TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard readies Jameson St Patrick bottle
Click through to view the limited edition St Patrick's Day bottle for Pernod Ricard's Jameson brand
The company said earlier today (15 March) that the bottle's design is based on illustrations from Celtic medieval manuscript The Book of Kells. The roll-out of the bottle, designed by Paul Daly, will be backed by activations at six international hubs in the region, with bars offering Jameson-based cocktails as well as the full Jameson portfolio.
Support in the form of branded point-of-sale will also be available for retailers throughout Europe, Russia and the Nordic regions.
St Patrick's Day is this Saturday (17 March).
Bugbears, by definition, are meant to cause annoyance. I'm starting to find, however, that as I get older I'm actually starting to enjoy my bugbears....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- How Modern Marketing Compounds My Twitter Shame
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- China to axe duty on Australian wine
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls out of LWF 2015
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research