TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard readies Jameson St Patrick bottle
Click through to view the limited edition St Patrick's Day bottle for Pernod Ricard's Jameson brand
The company said earlier today (15 March) that the bottle's design is based on illustrations from Celtic medieval manuscript The Book of Kells. The roll-out of the bottle, designed by Paul Daly, will be backed by activations at six international hubs in the region, with bars offering Jameson-based cocktails as well as the full Jameson portfolio.
Support in the form of branded point-of-sale will also be available for retailers throughout Europe, Russia and the Nordic regions.
St Patrick's Day is this Saturday (17 March).
Bugbears, by definition, are meant to cause annoyance. I'm starting to find, however, that as I get older I'm actually starting to enjoy my bugbears....
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014