TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard readies Jameson St Patrick bottle
Click through to view the limited edition St Patrick's Day bottle for Pernod Ricard's Jameson brand
The company said earlier today (15 March) that the bottle's design is based on illustrations from Celtic medieval manuscript The Book of Kells. The roll-out of the bottle, designed by Paul Daly, will be backed by activations at six international hubs in the region, with bars offering Jameson-based cocktails as well as the full Jameson portfolio.
Support in the form of branded point-of-sale will also be available for retailers throughout Europe, Russia and the Nordic regions.
St Patrick's Day is this Saturday (17 March).
Bugbears, by definition, are meant to cause annoyance. I'm starting to find, however, that as I get older I'm actually starting to enjoy my bugbears....
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review