UK: Pernod Ricard readies Jacob's Creek advert for UK
'True Character' forms part of a campaign for Jacob's Creek, which will be rolled out throughout 2010 both above- and below-the-line, the unit said yesterday (17 November).
The adverts will appear on ITV1, C5, C4, Living, ITV2, Sky One and More4 in slots around popular programmes such as CSI, F Word, Coronation Street and new drama Mr Eleven.
It will run throughout December, returning on-air early in 2010. The ad will continue into late 2010 when it will also be supported with further advertising in a mixture of other channels including online.
"The 'True Character' advertising shows a snapshot of real life; a relaxed dinner party that brings friends together whilst giving them the opportunity to sample (Jacob's Creek)," said Matthew Bird, marketing controller for Jacob's Creek at Pernod UK. "This new campaign aims to connect with our consumers on shared values, putting them and their views at the heart of what Jacob's Creek stands for."
Back in September, Pernod said that it was launching 50cl versions of its Jacob's Creek Three Vines range in the UK. The smaller bottles were released after consumer research showed rising demand for 50cl bottles as an alternative to the traditional 75cl size.
Gruppo Campari's first quarter results have added some blossom to those oft-cited green shoots of recovery....
Pernod Ricard's Absolut Berri Acai...
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends