FRANCE: Pernod Ricard readies interim dividend
Pernod Ricard confirmed its interim dividend late yesterday
The wine and spirits company said late yesterday (27 June) that it will pay an interim cash dividend of EUR0.72 per share for its current fiscal year. The payment was approved by Pernod's board at a meeting, also held yesterday.
Shareholders will receive the dividend on 5 July, with the ex-dividend date set for on 2 July.
The interim payment equates to 50% of the total dividend paid out in the previous fiscal year, the company noted.
Pernod is due to announce its numbers for the year to the end of June on 30 August.
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are just-drinks' ten favourite quotes in 2012....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read analyses on just-drinks in 2012....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research