US: Pernod Ricard readies Champagne, spirit holiday packs
Pernod Ricard is targeting the holiday season in the US with a raft of gift pack offerings
The US arm of Pernod Ricard has released full details of its gift pack offerings for the holiday season in the country.
- A holiday gift box version of Absolut vodka will be available for both the 75cl and 1-litre sizes.
- The 12-year-old variant of single malt The Glenlivet will be offered either with two branded glasses or with 5cl bottles of the brand's 15- and 18-year-old expressions.
- Jameson Irish whiskey will be available in a gift tin format.
- Chivas 12 Year Old will be available in a “Made for Gentleman” gift tin, while a pack including two 'rocks' glasses will also be offered.
- A Kahlúa “Stocking Stuffers” trial pack will comprise 5cl bottles of five different flavours of the liqueur: original Kahlúa, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Mocha and Cinnamon Spice.
- Beefeater's 1.75-litre bottle size will come in a gift box along with a pourer/stopper.
- A Martell VSOP pack will include two branded Cognac 'snifter' glasses.
- Finally, a Perrier-Jouët “InBloom Fresh Box” chill case will carry a 75cl bottle of either the Grand Brut or Blason Rosé cuvees.
Colombia has shown an interesting development in the luxury industry, and the alcoholic drinks category has not been indifferent to the trend. Some examples of new premium lines that appeared in 2012 ...
Despite the wide range of spirits available in Tunisia, Absolut vodka remains the spirits brand of choice during weddings and celebrations. Absolut vodka recorded the strongest sales in 2012 in nightc...
Canadean's "Corby Distilleries Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile co...
We all know by now that, if you're working for an international spirits company and the Chinese market is a big deal for you, then you haven't been sleeping too well for the past year or so....
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch