US: Pernod Ricard readies Champagne, spirit holiday packs
Pernod Ricard is targeting the holiday season in the US with a raft of gift pack offerings
The US arm of Pernod Ricard has released full details of its gift pack offerings for the holiday season in the country.
- A holiday gift box version of Absolut vodka will be available for both the 75cl and 1-litre sizes.
- The 12-year-old variant of single malt The Glenlivet will be offered either with two branded glasses or with 5cl bottles of the brand's 15- and 18-year-old expressions.
- Jameson Irish whiskey will be available in a gift tin format.
- Chivas 12 Year Old will be available in a “Made for Gentleman” gift tin, while a pack including two 'rocks' glasses will also be offered.
- A Kahlúa “Stocking Stuffers” trial pack will comprise 5cl bottles of five different flavours of the liqueur: original Kahlúa, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Mocha and Cinnamon Spice.
- Beefeater's 1.75-litre bottle size will come in a gift box along with a pourer/stopper.
- A Martell VSOP pack will include two branded Cognac 'snifter' glasses.
- Finally, a Perrier-Jouët “InBloom Fresh Box” chill case will carry a 75cl bottle of either the Grand Brut or Blason Rosé cuvees.
Some of the issues and challenges addressed in the previous edition of just-drinks' Champagne report continue to influence a category struggling to grow. Recovery from economic downturn and tumbling s...
Colombia has shown an interesting development in the luxury industry, and the alcoholic drinks category has not been indifferent to the trend. Some examples of new premium lines that appeared in 2012 ...
This is the second edition of our popular ranking of the world's leading spirits brands....
We all know by now that, if you're working for an international spirits company and the Chinese market is a big deal for you, then you haven't been sleeping too well for the past year or so....
Despite the wide range of spirits available in Tunisia, Absolut vodka remains the spirits brand of choice during weddings and celebrations. Absolut vodka recorded the strongest sales in 2012 in nightc...
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites