GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard "re-imagines" Carmen in Ballantine’s push - video
Pernod Ricard has enlisted a freestyle skateboarder to re-enact the opera Carmen in a new online film for its Ballantine’s Scotch whisky brand.
The short, part of Ballantine’s “Stay True, Leave An Impression” campaign, shows Kilian Martin “re-imagine” an aria from the Bizet opera on his board. It was shot in a theatre in Buenos Aires.
In the first part of our interview with Stock Spirits' CEO, Chris Heath looked back at the company's IPO last year, and what it now means for the company to be standing on its own two feet. Today, in ...
Pernod Ricard has lifted the curtain on a "multi-million pound" visitor centre at its Beefeater gin distillery in London....
Pernod Ricard has completed its acquisition of Kenwood Vineyards in California. ...
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends