GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard puts Beefeater bottle in the frame
Click through to view Beefeater's new bottle
The special-edition bottle will launch in 22 Beefeater markets this month, including Australia and Taiwan, Pernod said this week. The images include photographs of London chosen in a competition set up in November.
The competition was part of Pernod's 'This is My London' push, also launched in November.
Beefeater's global brand director, Paco Recuero, said: “The ‘This is My London’ campaign and our new limited-edition bottle show how brand interaction with consumers can be engaging and inspiring.”
Pernod is on track to open a visitor centre at its Beefeater distillery in London. The centre is due to open this year, the company said.
The results of a consultation document regarding veryfing the geographical origin and production and aging processes for Scotch whisky will be published in the coming weeks. But, asks, Ian Buxton, is ...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review