GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard puts Beefeater bottle in the frame
Click through to view Beefeater's new bottle
The special-edition bottle will launch in 22 Beefeater markets this month, including Australia and Taiwan, Pernod said this week. The images include photographs of London chosen in a competition set up in November.
The competition was part of Pernod's 'This is My London' push, also launched in November.
Beefeater's global brand director, Paco Recuero, said: “The ‘This is My London’ campaign and our new limited-edition bottle show how brand interaction with consumers can be engaging and inspiring.”
Pernod is on track to open a visitor centre at its Beefeater distillery in London. The centre is due to open this year, the company said.
The results of a consultation document regarding veryfing the geographical origin and production and aging processes for Scotch whisky will be published in the coming weeks. But, asks, Ian Buxton, is ...
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
With very limited resources for expansion through acquisition until at least 2015, Pernod Ricard’s key focus has to be through organic growth. The profile looks at how its current portfolio of brands ...
Wine in Ireland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile a...
Wine in New Zealand industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profi...
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned