UK: Pernod Ricard puts Agassi in frame for Jacob's Creek push
Jacob's Creek is the official wine of Wimbledon
In the footage, Agassi, who teamed up with Pernod for Wimbledon last year, talks about his life and experiences, Jacob's Creek said today (24 June). “The film series allows consumers to have an insider’s view of this great champion’s interesting life, and it’s both inspirational and at times very funny,” Jacob's Creek brand director Matt Foley said.
“Andre did a fantastic job of bringing to life his partnership with Jacob’s Creek in a truly memorable way.”
Agassi said: “Partnering with Jacob’s Creek has given me the opportunity to share, through film, some of the most important and influential times in my life.”
To view the Open Films series, click here.
Jacob's Creek is the official wine partner of the UK tennis tournament, which started today.
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are just-drinks' ten favourite quotes in 2013....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read interviews on just-drinks in 2013....
After a lively year for our industry, Stuart Whitwell from Intangible Business takes a look at what the next 12 months could have in store for the beer and spirits categories....
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review