UK: Pernod Ricard puts Agassi in frame for Jacob's Creek push
Jacob's Creek is the official wine of Wimbledon
In the footage, Agassi, who teamed up with Pernod for Wimbledon last year, talks about his life and experiences, Jacob's Creek said today (24 June). “The film series allows consumers to have an insider’s view of this great champion’s interesting life, and it’s both inspirational and at times very funny,” Jacob's Creek brand director Matt Foley said.
“Andre did a fantastic job of bringing to life his partnership with Jacob’s Creek in a truly memorable way.”
Agassi said: “Partnering with Jacob’s Creek has given me the opportunity to share, through film, some of the most important and influential times in my life.”
To view the Open Films series, click here.
Jacob's Creek is the official wine partner of the UK tennis tournament, which started today.
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are just-drinks' ten favourite quotes in 2013....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read interviews on just-drinks in 2013....
After a lively year for our industry, Stuart Whitwell from Intangible Business takes a look at what the next 12 months could have in store for the beer and spirits categories....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board