FRANCE: Pernod Ricard prices shareholder payment
Shareholders will be paid EUR1.16 (US$1.7) per extra share taken, Pernod said today (7 December). Payment will be made from 9 December.
Pernod issued more than 5m new shares last month, with shareholders entitled to one free share per every 50 held.
As a result, Pernod's share capital rose by around EUR8m to EUR409m on just under 263.9m shares.
Also last month, Pernod shareholders approved a cash dividend payment of EUR0.5 (US$0.74) per share for the French wine and spirit group's most recent fiscal year.
At the same time, Pernod said that it expects like-for-like operating profits to rise by between 1% and 3% for its full-year, to the end of June 2010.
Gruppo Campari's first quarter results have added some blossom to those oft-cited green shoots of recovery....
Pernod Ricard is set to sell off more non-core drinks brands, including Pernod pastis, according to reports....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research