PORTUGAL: Pernod Ricard Portugal MD, Armando de Medeiros, to quit position
Earlier this month, the company announced a raft of executive appointments. Amongst them was the promotion of Denis Fiévet, Pernod's current financial communication & investors relations director, to the role of MD of Pernod Ricard Portugal. Fiévet is set to take over from de Medeiros on 15 November.
In announcing the move, however, Pernod did not detail what was happening to de Medeiros. When contacted by just-drinks earlier this week, a spokesperson said he will leave the firm due to “personal reasons”.
De Medeiros will stay on as MD in Portugal until 15 November, the spokesperson added.
Earlier this month, the UK arm of Pernod Ricard invited the drinks press pool to a briefing in London to launch its 'Building Premium Wine Brands' scheme. The programme is designed to target off-trade...
The International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP) has released a set of reports looking at the issue of drink-driving in four emerging markets....
Pernod Ricard has lined up a switch of international brand development manager for its premium wine brands division in Europe, the Middle East and Africa....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Bacardi announces CFO switch