Pernod Ricard lines up Wyborowa Wodka release for US
Wyborowa Wodka will be available in the US from next month
Pernod Ricard is to launch its Polish vodka brand Wyborowa Wodka into the US next month.
The French group said yesterday the vodka will be available from 4 October, priced US$15.99 per bottle, in partnership with New Jersey-based Crillon Importers. Wyborowa is already available in around 80 countries.
“Wyborowa is a national icon in its home country Poland, and we are very proud to be able to offer the brand in the US,” said Henrik Ellstrom, global marketing director at The Wyborowa Co.
According to Impact figures cited by Pernod, Wyborowa was the third-fastest growing vodka in the world last year.
The brand's flavoured variant, Oddka, was launched in the US in 2012.
The CEO of Diageo has said there is "still more work to be done" to address harmful drinking around the world....
Pernod Ricard is set to raise EUR500m (US$566.5m) through the issue of a set of fixed-rate notes....
Pernod Ricard has rolled out the latest instalment in its Chivas Regal 'Made for Gentlemen' series....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Diageo lines up 2017 Johnnie Walker expressions
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends