US: Pernod Ricard lines up executive swap with Southern Wine & Spirits
Pernod will take on BJ Vorderer
Pernod Ricard's US unit is to trade executives with Southern Wine & Spirits (SWS) as one of its managers moves to the Florida-based distributor.
John Trainer, who is currently GM for Pernod's US control markets unit, will take on the role of GM for SWS' American Liberty Wine & Spirits from next month. Meanwhile, BJ Vorderer, SWS' supplier executive for the Pernod USA portfolio, will leave the distributor to take on Trainer's post at Pernod.
At SWS, Trainer will assume Vorderer's responsibilities in what he described as a “Pernod Ricard-focussed role”.
“I look forward to working with Southern’s leadership team and leveraging my sales and marketing expertise for the benefit of both companies,” said Trainer, who has been with Pernod for six years.
In March, Southern confirmed the retirement of the senior VP of its 'Fine Wines' division, Jim Allen.
Global Spirits Market: News and Events February 2014
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during February 2014....read more
A storm appears to be brewing in the spirits category and it's a storm borne out of marketing. Can spirits companies settle the terminology tiff before things get out of hand, or is it too late? Ian B...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Synopsis Canadean's "Southern Wine & Spirits of America, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The...
Pernod Ricard SA (RI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Globa...
Southern Wine & Spirits of America, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, pro...
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets