UK: Pernod Ricard launches Royal Salute website
Pernod Ricard has launched the first website for its Scotch whisky brand Royal Salute, with "striking" visuals which, the company says, is designed to emphasise the brands prestigious and luxury status.
Launched in English, the website will soon be available in its key market languages; Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
The site focuses on the heritage of the brand, with information on Royal Salute's history since its launch as a tribute to Queen Elizabeth II on her coronation in 1953.
Also on the website will be information on how Salute is blended and packaged, with news on events taking place around the world.
Despite losing their largest market when Russia imposed an export ban in 2006, Georgian wine producers are confidently pursuing other markets. Indeed, the embargo acted as a catalyst for improvements ...
The strong growth in the US market for wines and spirits is certain to be checked by the financial crisis. But Chris Losh found wines and spirits companies to be relatively sanguine about the US in sp...
Fortune Brands has seen sales at its Beam Global Spirits & Wine division flatten in the first nine months of this year, as operating profit fell by over a half at the group....
Pernod Ricard has unveiled a consumer advertising campaign for The Glenlivet range in the US....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Fortune Brands has completed its deal to buy Cruzan rum from Pernod Ricard, as the French wine and spirits giant officially exits the Maxxium venture....
Any lingering doubts that we have wandered into a financial quagmire can now be dispelled. The question is how far down we will sink....
A $700bn government bailout designed to prop up financial markets is vital for the US business climate, president George W Bush has said ahead of a crucial vote in Congress....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research