ASIA: Pernod Ricard launches Royal Salute ‘Orient Express’ promo
The promotion will offer travellers across Asia the opportunity to win a trip on The Orient Express in Thailand this summer, the company said today (26 May).
Every customer who purchases a bottle of Royal Salute 21 Year Old between now and 31 July will receive a limited edition Royal Salute travel bag containing product information and a lucky draw entry form to win the grand prize.
One winner and travel partner will win a return journey from Bangkok to Chiang Mai in northern Thailand aboard the Eastern & Oriental Express. The four day and three night trip also includes return business-class flights from their home country to Bangkok.
Thibaut de Poutier, managing director of Pernod Ricard Asia Duty Free said: "As Royal Salute's customers are discerning connoisseurs who appreciate the finer things in life, we want to bring them an unrivalled travel experience aboard the notoriously elegant Orient Express. Travel retail provides the ultimate shop window to reflect the glamour, values and noble heritage of the brand."
The Royal Salute prize draw takes place on 31 August. Airports included in the promotion include Singapore (Changi), Korea (JDC), Korea (Incheon, Gimhae, Gimpo), Hong Kong (Hong Kong International Airport), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Indonesia (Bali Airport & Galleria) and Thailand (Suvarnabhumi Airport & downtown shop).
Earlier this month Pernod Ricard completed a EUR1bn rights issue to help to secure the drinks giant's financing until 2013. Investors bought up more than 38m new shares at a price of EUR26.7 per share.
At only 37 years old, Alexandre Ricard's swift ascent on the Pernod Ricard power ladder has turned heads in the industry. His latest role, as CEO of Irish Distillers, has coincided with strong growth ...
Fortune Brands, owner of Beam Global Spirits & Wine, expects to increase the proportion of its sales from outside of the US, group chief financial officer Craig Omtvedt has told an investor conference...
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Pernod Ricard has confirmed it plans to sell one of its bottling facilities in Scotland....
just-drinks has today (19 November) published an interview with Irish Distillers CEO Alexandre Ricard. Here are five career facts about the man tipped to one day head Pernod Ricard's empire....
Pernod Ricard has announced a global extension of the 'Leave an Impression' advertising platform for the 12 year old variant of Ballantine's Scotch whisky....
Pernod Ricard has lined up a television advertising campaign in the UK for its Jacob's Creek wine brand....
Pernod Ricard's The Glenlivet Cellar Collection 1973...
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends