EUROPE: Pernod Ricard launches on-trade Ballantine's 'beat' bottle
Click through to view The Ballantine's Finest 'Speaker Bottle'
The 'Speaker Bottle', announced this week, will be available to bars and nightclubs in key markets across Europe. The run, which comes in two executions, forms part of Ballantine’s ‘Listen to Your Beat’ on-trade campaign. The pouring bottle has a foil label depicting a speaker, while the second - designed for show - lights up intermittently, powered by batteries or mains electricity.
The company did not specify how many units will be produced of the two bottles.
Diageo confirmed yesterday (6 June) that it will invest heavily in its Scotch whisky production capabilities going forward....
As we head back from Pernod Ricard's Capital Markets Day, held this year in Scotland, it takes a fair bit of effort to see past the company's upbeat take on the future for its Scotch whisky portfolio....
Pernod Ricard has announced a raft of executive appointments that will see changes of leadership at its Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët and Absolut divisions, as well as its US and Brazil units....
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil