GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard launches new Absolut push - video
"Transform Today” combines the work of four artists and will include TV spots and a print and online campaign, Absolut said today (9 September). The company said the new push “transforms the way we collaborate with artists”.
A new website will host profiles of the four artists - Woodkid, Aaron Koblin, Yiqing Yin and Rafael Grampa.
"This is an exciting moment for Absolute,” Jonas Tahlin, VP gobal marketing at Absolut, said. “For 30 years - ever since our first art ad was created by Andy Warhol - globally renowned artists have made works inspired by our iconic bottle.”
FInancial details behind the campaign were not disclosed.
The new campaign follows a redesign of Absolut's flavoured range unveiled last month.
It is almost six months until Scotland decides. Will the country vote for independence from the UK on 18 September? Ian Buxton has a few thoughts on the matter, and he's surprised that the Scotch whis...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
With very limited resources for expansion through acquisition until at least 2015, Pernod Ricard’s key focus has to be through organic growth. The profile looks at how its current portfolio of brands ...
As well as ranking third in the global spirits market, Pernod Ricard is the world’s fourth largest wine producer. This profile analyses the company’s efforts to adapt its wine offer to challenging and...
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman