GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard launches new Absolut push - video
"Transform Today” combines the work of four artists and will include TV spots and a print and online campaign, Absolut said today (9 September). The company said the new push “transforms the way we collaborate with artists”.
A new website will host profiles of the four artists - Woodkid, Aaron Koblin, Yiqing Yin and Rafael Grampa.
"This is an exciting moment for Absolute,” Jonas Tahlin, VP gobal marketing at Absolut, said. “For 30 years - ever since our first art ad was created by Andy Warhol - globally renowned artists have made works inspired by our iconic bottle.”
FInancial details behind the campaign were not disclosed.
The new campaign follows a redesign of Absolut's flavoured range unveiled last month.
It is almost six months until Scotland decides. Will the country vote for independence from the UK on 18 September? Ian Buxton has a few thoughts on the matter, and he's surprised that the Scotch whis...
"The Future of the Wine Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and co...
Business Monitor International's France Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bo...
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- This week in spirits & wine
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts