AUS: Pernod Ricard launches Montana wine promo
The Montana Nights contest offers a chance to win a "money-can't-buy" dining experience with friends, fine wine and a celebrity chef, said Oliver Cast, Montana Wines brand manager at Pernod Ricard Australia.
The three-month promotion celebrates the 30th anniversary of the planting of the first Montana vintage.
"True to our origins as the pioneers of Sauvignon Blanc in Marlborough 30 years ago, we wanted to offer Montana drinkers the opportunity to be pioneers of this inspired dining experience," Mr Cast said.
Advertising will cover magazine, newspaper, radio and online. Retailers will also be rewarded for using point-of-sale promotional material, although specific details were not given.
Montana, which sells around a third of New Zealand's wine, claims to have produced the country's first pure varietal wine.
Pernod Ricard's share price has edged up after a set of resilient half-year results, but it all hangs on the next six months....
Mosaiq has appointed "sales representation" for its recently-purchased rum brand, Lemon Hart, in four regions of Canada....
Canada-based drinks group Mosaiq has said it has agreed to acquire global sales and marketing rights to Pernod Ricard rum brand Lemon Hart for an undisclosed sum....
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Monster gets the Better of Coca-Cola Co
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite