US: Pernod Ricard launches latest Jameson ad spot
Jameson is set for another major push in the US
The TV ad, called Iron Horse, which can be viewed below, is the latest instalment of its Legendary Tales of John Jameson campaign. The ad premiered during the NBA All Stars game on Sunday (17 February).
A full national TV and digital campaign kicks off from Monday (25 February) the company said.
Details of the spend on the latest instalment were not disclosed.
Global volumes of Jameson were up by 13% in value and by 7% in volumes in Pernod's first half, the company reported last week.
As SPI Group looks to weather a boycott of Stolichnaya in the US, Chris Mercer considers what steps a drinks company should take if - or when - a crisis hits....
Wuliangye Yibin has warned China's spirits market is going though an adjustment after it posted a slowdown in profits growth in first-half results, according to local reports. ...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages