US: Pernod Ricard launches latest Jameson ad spot
Jameson is set for another major push in the US
The TV ad, called Iron Horse, which can be viewed below, is the latest instalment of its Legendary Tales of John Jameson campaign. The ad premiered during the NBA All Stars game on Sunday (17 February).
A full national TV and digital campaign kicks off from Monday (25 February) the company said.
Details of the spend on the latest instalment were not disclosed.
Global volumes of Jameson were up by 13% in value and by 7% in volumes in Pernod's first half, the company reported last week.
As SPI Group looks to weather a boycott of Stolichnaya in the US, Chris Mercer considers what steps a drinks company should take if - or when - a crisis hits....
Wuliangye Yibin has warned China's spirits market is going though an adjustment after it posted a slowdown in profits growth in first-half results, according to local reports. ...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer