US: Pernod Ricard launches latest Jameson ad spot
Jameson is set for another major push in the US
The TV ad, called Iron Horse, which can be viewed below, is the latest instalment of its Legendary Tales of John Jameson campaign. The ad premiered during the NBA All Stars game on Sunday (17 February).
A full national TV and digital campaign kicks off from Monday (25 February) the company said.
Details of the spend on the latest instalment were not disclosed.
Global volumes of Jameson were up by 13% in value and by 7% in volumes in Pernod's first half, the company reported last week.
As SPI Group looks to weather a boycott of Stolichnaya in the US, Chris Mercer considers what steps a drinks company should take if - or when - a crisis hits....
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
Wuliangye Yibin has warned China's spirits market is going though an adjustment after it posted a slowdown in profits growth in first-half results, according to local reports. ...
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman