US: Pernod Ricard launches latest Jameson ad spot
Jameson is set for another major push in the US
The TV ad, called Iron Horse, which can be viewed below, is the latest instalment of its Legendary Tales of John Jameson campaign. The ad premiered during the NBA All Stars game on Sunday (17 February).
A full national TV and digital campaign kicks off from Monday (25 February) the company said.
Details of the spend on the latest instalment were not disclosed.
Global volumes of Jameson were up by 13% in value and by 7% in volumes in Pernod's first half, the company reported last week.
As SPI Group looks to weather a boycott of Stolichnaya in the US, Chris Mercer considers what steps a drinks company should take if - or when - a crisis hits....
Wuliangye Yibin has warned China's spirits market is going though an adjustment after it posted a slowdown in profits growth in first-half results, according to local reports. ...
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets