GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard launches Jacob's Creek campaign
Under the tag 'Always Stay True', the campaign will feature television, print, digital, social media and point-of-sale elements. A 30-second television ad will be aired in the UK and Australia.
Jacob's Creek global marketing director Jo Adamo said: "The new campaign aims to encourage re-appraisal of the Jacob’s Creek brand and increase awareness of our premium range – Jacob’s Creek Reserve.”
In the UK, the television advert will air for one month and will be shown around prime-time shows on Channel 4, Sky, ITV2 and Channel 5. In Australia, the ad will air in January, to form part of the brand's sponsorship of the Australian Open tennis tournament.
See below to view the advert.
Tequila Avión has launched a US television commercial for its namesake Tequila brand....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends