US: Pernod Ricard launches Glenlivet golf 'open'
The Glenlivet Whisky Season Open, which is free to enter, will be hosted on the virtual version of The Old Course at St Andrews Links, the company said today (20 October).
The competition runs until 30 November and contestants can enter by registering online and playing a one nine-shot challenge on St Andrews Links at wgt.com.
Once the challenge has been completed, eligible players will be entered into a sweepstake to win a holiday for two to Scotland, including a round of golf at the St Andrews Links and a private tour of The Glenlivet distillery.
Thirty other winners will receive Glenlivet-themed golf bags or a whisky tasting instructional DVD along with branded whisky glasses.
Last month Pernod Ricard launched Nadurra Triumph 1991 - the next expression in The Glenlivet Nadurra range.
- Change Your Name Before It's Too Late
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- Pernod takes 84% stake in Avion Spirits
- Edrington to set up global Travel Retail team