US: Pernod Ricard launches Glenlivet “family” campaign in US
The "Family Tree" campaign, which the company said today (7 October) is designed to create awareness of the brand's full range of malts, comprises six print executions each highlighting a different member of the "family".
The executions focus on The Glenlivet XXV, The Glenlivet 12 Year Old, The Glenlivet 15 Year Old French Oak Reserve, The Glenlivet Nadura, The Glenlivet 18 Year Old and The Glenlivet 21 Year Old Archive.
"The Glenlivet is the single malt brand that started it all," said Ron Zussman, brand director for The Glenlivet, Pernod Ricard US. "Our new campaign makes a bold, confident statement about being the original while providing the platform to show off each of the unique malts in our portfolio."
The campaign debuts with a schedule of consumer publications that reach a predominantly male target audience including Esquire, Golf Magazine, Playboy, GQ, Cigar Aficionado and Wine Spectator.
In addition, The Glenlivet will run an advertorial feature in Men's Vogue, Portfolio and GQ magazines.
Yesterday (1 April) signalled both an end and a beginning for Maxxium, the global sales and distribution joint venture created by Beam Global Spirits & Wine, The Edrington Group and Remy Cointreau in ...
New guidelines have just been introduced by the European Forum for Responsible Drinking (EFRD) regarding online media. However, while the guidelines enhance the self-regulatory framework of the spirit...
Pernod Ricard has announced that Gilles Bogaert will become its deputy managing director for finance....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Absolut is to launch a limited edition vodka for the US market to mark the 40th anniversary of the Stonewall Riots....
Pernod Ricard has said it is "disappointed" by this weeks ruling against its Havana Club joint venture partner in the US, and warned that it will "aggressively prevent any unauthorised use" of the Hav...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine and The Edrington Group have launched their new sales and distribution alliance today (1 April), following Remy Cointreau's exit from the Maxxium joint venture....
Pernod Ricard has completed the sale of three ex-Vin & Sprit brands to Arcus Gruppen, but competition concerns have forced the drinks giant to remove Gronstedt Cognac from the deal and sell to Altia i...
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends