FRANCE: Pernod Ricard launches company-wide social network
Pernod Ricard is linking its global workforce
Pernod Ricard's version of Chatter, a social network for businesses, allows the French firm's 18,800 staff to be in continuous dialogue and share data in real-time, Pernod said today (4 December).
“Pernod Ricard’s business model is based on the twin pillars of decentralisation, which gives all our subsidiary companies substantial entrepreneurial independence, and conviviality, which means sharing between everyone including the continuous exchange of ideas,” Alexandre Ricard, Pernod's deputy CEO, said.
“Pernod Ricard Chatter was the tool we needed to turn these two aspects into an instant, daily reality for 18,800 colleagues.”
Cloud computing engineers Salesforce.com built the interface, which mirrors the larger public social networks, Pernod said. It is part of the company's focus on innovation that saw it recently come 15th in a Forbes list of the world's most innovative companies.
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
The US vodka market remains a fierce battlefield. New products continue to flood the sector, while "predatory" pricing policies affect some US states. What should be the approach of established produc...
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter