GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard invites consumers to 'Rise Above' in Martell ad
The company said earlier today (14 January) that the push, entitled 'Rise Above', will centre on a 90-second advert called 'Wings'. Financial details behind the new campaign were not released.
The ad, which can be viewed below, launched last month on Chinese television, and will roll out worldwide in a 90-second online format.
The campaign uses the image of a swift, which is the symbol for Martell.
In a recently-published global briefing 'Diageo in Spirits', Euromonitor International's senior alcoholic drinks analyst Jeremy Cunnington takes a look at what are the challenges facing Diageo in spi...
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
Some of the issues and challenges addressed in the previous edition of just-drinks' Champagne report continue to influence a category struggling to grow. Recovery from economic downturn and tumbling s...
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites