GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard invites consumers to 'Rise Above' in Martell ad
The company said earlier today (14 January) that the push, entitled 'Rise Above', will centre on a 90-second advert called 'Wings'. Financial details behind the new campaign were not released.
The ad, which can be viewed below, launched last month on Chinese television, and will roll out worldwide in a 90-second online format.
The campaign uses the image of a swift, which is the symbol for Martell.
In a recently-published global briefing 'Diageo in Spirits', Euromonitor International's senior alcoholic drinks analyst Jeremy Cunnington takes a look at what are the challenges facing Diageo in spi...
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk