US: Pernod Ricard in Absolut bartender search “part two”
The series, which follows a nationwide search for America's top bartender, will be featured for the first time on television, the company said today (1 September).
Additionally, LX.TV and Absolut are launching a promotional campaign on-air, online and out-of-home.
"We are looking forward to great participation in the second season of "On The Rocks"," said Ian Crystal, marketing director for Absolut, Pernod Ricard USA.
"We know this is a winning format for the reality series. Now, we are focused on reaching and engaging a broader audience through a more concentrated outreach effort that includes both traditional resources and contemporary social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter and the blogging community."
The three, 30-minute episodes will air on several of the NBC owned-and-operated stations during the late night time-period on 7, 14 and 21 November.
The event will kick-off on 8 September at Hudson Terrace, New York and will finish on 20 September at Club Safari in Miami.
Pernod Ricard's share price has edged up after a set of resilient half-year results, but it all hangs on the next six months....
Pernod Ricard has won a court ruling to protect the image of its Malibu flavoured rum brand, including its signature opaque white bottle, in the US....
Organisers of the London International Wine Fair have said that they remain confident for 2010, despite withdrawals of several high-profile wine companies, including Constellation Brands and E&J Gallo...
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends