TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard heads for home with Chivas Regal push
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's latest travel retail activation for Chivas Regal
'The Art of Hosting', which launched yesterday (5 December), will run until the end of June next year, Pernod said this week. The campaign will centre on a limited edition gift pack of Chivas Regal 12 Year Old designed with nightclub Le Baron, which has venues in Paris and Tokyo.
Starting at London's Heathrow airport, the push features “WDF Contentainment screens”, a pop-up Chivas lounge and an in-store display featuring “a bespoke infinity mirror”. The campaign will progress through key airports, including Amsterdam, Madrid and Moscow.
The gift pack comes with a card that allows travellers to access locked digital content, including tracks mixed by Le Baron's DJ and short films advising consumers on how to host.
Pernod will also offer travellers the chance to win a bespoke trunk bar created by French trunk company Pinel and Pinel. The trunk includes a bottle of Chivas Regal 12 Year Old, four branded glasses, a cocktail shaker, a music docking station and an iPad 2. The trunk bars will be on display at most of the in-store activations.
Presented earlier this month at the London International Wine Fair, here, for just-drinks members, is May's management briefing, just-drinks' State of the UK Nation 2012 survey. Here's part one of fou...
Presented earlier this month at the London International Wine Fair, this month's management briefing for just-drinks members, is our State of the UK Nation 2012 survey. Part one can be found here, whi...
As we head back from Pernod Ricard's Capital Markets Day, held this year in Scotland, it takes a fair bit of effort to see past the company's upbeat take on the future for its Scotch whisky portfolio....
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- The new Johnnie Walker ad and today's consumers
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research