GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard goes festive with Ballantine's, Beefeater packs
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's holiday packs for Ballantine's and Beefeater
The company said late last week that the packs will be available in the run-up to the holiday season. For Ballantine's, a gift tin will be available for the 12-year-old variant, while Beefeater London Dry will come in a festive carton.
“This … limited edition gift pack will provide Ballantine’s 12 Year Old drinkers with a specialist gift offering during a key sales period,” said Ballantine’s global brand director, Peter Moore.
The Beefeater carton contains a 70cl bottle and will be available in key markets including the UK, Russia, Greece, Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Portugal and Latvia.
Tequila Avión has launched a US television commercial for its namesake Tequila brand....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future