GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard goes festive with Ballantine's, Beefeater packs
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's holiday packs for Ballantine's and Beefeater
The company said late last week that the packs will be available in the run-up to the holiday season. For Ballantine's, a gift tin will be available for the 12-year-old variant, while Beefeater London Dry will come in a festive carton.
“This … limited edition gift pack will provide Ballantine’s 12 Year Old drinkers with a specialist gift offering during a key sales period,” said Ballantine’s global brand director, Peter Moore.
The Beefeater carton contains a 70cl bottle and will be available in key markets including the UK, Russia, Greece, Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Portugal and Latvia.
Tequila Avión has launched a US television commercial for its namesake Tequila brand....
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research