UK/SPAIN: Pernod Ricard gives London push to Beefeater brand
Click here to view Beefeater's new print media ad
The campaign, which will launch online and with outdoor marketing in Spain, includes a limited-edition bottle due for launch next year, according to a company spokesperson today (13 November). The spokesperson declined to reveal the campaign's total spend.
'This is My London' follows Beefeater's 'Forever London' campaign from 2007 and is fronted by native Londoners introduced through short online movies, one of which can be viewed below. In Spain, print media and billboard marketing will feature the characters with the 'This is My London' strapline.
The limited-edition bottle will use crowd-sourced pictures and be sold globally from 2013, Beefeater said.
Beefeater is the top-selling premium white spirit in Spain, Europe’s largest gin market, Beefeater said, citing IWSR figures from last year.
I can't remember precisely when I first saw the BRIC acronym. Indeed, with only ten years' experience of the drinks industry, it seems to be have been around longer than I have. I can remember, howeve...
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends