UK/SPAIN: Pernod Ricard gives London push to Beefeater brand
Click here to view Beefeater's new print media ad
The campaign, which will launch online and with outdoor marketing in Spain, includes a limited-edition bottle due for launch next year, according to a company spokesperson today (13 November). The spokesperson declined to reveal the campaign's total spend.
'This is My London' follows Beefeater's 'Forever London' campaign from 2007 and is fronted by native Londoners introduced through short online movies, one of which can be viewed below. In Spain, print media and billboard marketing will feature the characters with the 'This is My London' strapline.
The limited-edition bottle will use crowd-sourced pictures and be sold globally from 2013, Beefeater said.
Beefeater is the top-selling premium white spirit in Spain, Europe’s largest gin market, Beefeater said, citing IWSR figures from last year.
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
I can't remember precisely when I first saw the BRIC acronym. Indeed, with only ten years' experience of the drinks industry, it seems to be have been around longer than I have. I can remember, howeve...
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk