US: Pernod Ricard gives Jameson US TV push
The ad, which launched in the US yesterday (5 October) and can be viewed below, will be backed by an outdoor campaign and digital 'initiative', according to Pernod's Irish Distillers unit. Entitled 'Hawk of Achill', the ad is the latest execution from the brand's 'Legendary Tales of John Jameson' campaign.
The outdoor campaign, which will run in conjunction with the advert, consists of oil paintings created by artists from around the world, inspired by the urban landscape of 18th Century Ireland.
Details of the level of investment behind the push were not disclosed, although a spokesperson for Pernod confirmed to just-drinks that the ad will run throughout this year and next, on channels including ESPN, Discovery, USA and NBC Unwired.
Earlier this month, the UK arm of Pernod Ricard invited the drinks press pool to a briefing in London to launch its 'Building Premium Wine Brands' scheme. The programme is designed to target off-trade...
It's been quite a first week for just-drinks' new deputy editor, James Wilmore. By way of introduction to the global drinks industry, he's been out and about already, meeting the likes of Pernod Ricar...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015