GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard gives Brancott Estate advertising push
The company, which changed the name of Montana to Brancott Estate last year, said earlier today (16 September) that it will utilise the brand's ‘Stay Curious’ communications platform across print and TV advertising, in-store activation, digital and PR.
In the UK, a TV ad will run across mainstream channels while, in New Zealand, Pernod will activate pitch-side promotional activity during the tournament, which began last weekend.
Brancott Estate is also the subject of a campaign at Auckland International Airport, also featuring words and imagery from the 'Stay Curious' push.
The Rugby World Cup runs in stadia across New Zealand until 23 October.
UK microdistiller Sipsmith is seeking to develop and capitalise on the niche market for super-premium gin in China....
Pernod Ricard has launched a television advert for its Royal Salute Scotch whisky brand in China....
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite