GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard gives Ballantine's 'Plan B' push
The company said earlier this week that the push, entitled 'Plan B', will be an extension of the existing ‘Leave an Impression’ global positioning for the brand.
The campaign has been rolled out in Germany, Romania, Poland, Turkey, Finland, Morocco, Italy and Chile, with additional markets such as Mexico, Venezuela and Spain, launching next month.
One of the executions - ‘Pick a Route – Not a Routine' - shows a commuter on the river, rowing to work, while others take the train.
The six-strong range of print and out of home creatives form part of a global marketing-mix which includes on- and off-trade activity, TV, radio, experiential brand events, PR and digital activity including iPhone applications and a presence on Facebook, You Tube, Twitter, Flicker.
A new website has also been launched.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014