FRANCE: Pernod Ricard gets shareholder nod for dividend payment
Pernod Ricard held its shareholders meeting yesterday
Pernod Ricard’s shareholders have approved the company's cash dividend for the last fiscal year, and have voted in favour of maintaining the firm's chairperson.
At Pernod's combined shareholders’ meeting yesterday (6 November), a cash dividend of EUR1.64 per share was set for the 2012/13 financial year. The sum marks an increase of 4% on the previous fiscal year.
Following the interim EUR0.79 per share payment in July, the remaining EUR0.85 per share will be paid next week.
Shareholders also renewed the directorships of Danièle Ricard – who will continue as chairperson - Laurent Burelle, Michel Chambaud and Société Paul Ricard representative Paul-Charles Ricard for a term of four years. Anders Narvinger's directorship was renewed for a term of two years, “in order to allow the staggered renewal of the board”.
The company will report its fiscal half-year results on 13 February.
"The Future of the Wine Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and co...
Business Monitor International's France Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bo...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015