FRANCE: Pernod Ricard gets shareholder nod for dividend payment
Pernod Ricard held its shareholders meeting yesterday
Pernod Ricard’s shareholders have approved the company's cash dividend for the last fiscal year, and have voted in favour of maintaining the firm's chairperson.
At Pernod's combined shareholders’ meeting yesterday (6 November), a cash dividend of EUR1.64 per share was set for the 2012/13 financial year. The sum marks an increase of 4% on the previous fiscal year.
Following the interim EUR0.79 per share payment in July, the remaining EUR0.85 per share will be paid next week.
Shareholders also renewed the directorships of Danièle Ricard – who will continue as chairperson - Laurent Burelle, Michel Chambaud and Société Paul Ricard representative Paul-Charles Ricard for a term of four years. Anders Narvinger's directorship was renewed for a term of two years, “in order to allow the staggered renewal of the board”.
The company will report its fiscal half-year results on 13 February.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages