FRANCE: Pernod Ricard gets shareholder nod for dividend payment
Pernod Ricard held its shareholders meeting yesterday
Pernod Ricard’s shareholders have approved the company's cash dividend for the last fiscal year, and have voted in favour of maintaining the firm's chairperson.
At Pernod's combined shareholders’ meeting yesterday (6 November), a cash dividend of EUR1.64 per share was set for the 2012/13 financial year. The sum marks an increase of 4% on the previous fiscal year.
Following the interim EUR0.79 per share payment in July, the remaining EUR0.85 per share will be paid next week.
Shareholders also renewed the directorships of Danièle Ricard – who will continue as chairperson - Laurent Burelle, Michel Chambaud and Société Paul Ricard representative Paul-Charles Ricard for a term of four years. Anders Narvinger's directorship was renewed for a term of two years, “in order to allow the staggered renewal of the board”.
The company will report its fiscal half-year results on 13 February.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets