FRANCE: Pernod Ricard forecasts 10% profits for H1
Announcing its first-quarter results yesterday, spirits and wine giant Pernod Ricard forecast 10% profit growth for the first half of 2001 after reporting a turnover totalling E385.3m ($) for the first quarter. Reporting an increase in turnover (at March 2001) excluding duty and taxes of 7.4% with 6.6% organic growth, Pernod's wines and spirits also recorded a strong increase in sales (+13.8%) with 14.5% organic growth. The 10 largest brands within this division also showed an increase of 15% in volume.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch