FRANCE: Pernod Ricard forecasts 10% profits for H1
Announcing its first-quarter results yesterday, spirits and wine giant Pernod Ricard forecast 10% profit growth for the first half of 2001 after reporting a turnover totalling E385.3m ($) for the first quarter. Reporting an increase in turnover (at March 2001) excluding duty and taxes of 7.4% with 6.6% organic growth, Pernod's wines and spirits also recorded a strong increase in sales (+13.8%) with 14.5% organic growth. The 10 largest brands within this division also showed an increase of 15% in volume.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends