FRANCE: Pernod Ricard forecasts 10% profits for H1
Announcing its first-quarter results yesterday, spirits and wine giant Pernod Ricard forecast 10% profit growth for the first half of 2001 after reporting a turnover totalling E385.3m ($) for the first quarter. Reporting an increase in turnover (at March 2001) excluding duty and taxes of 7.4% with 6.6% organic growth, Pernod's wines and spirits also recorded a strong increase in sales (+13.8%) with 14.5% organic growth. The 10 largest brands within this division also showed an increase of 15% in volume.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends