US: Pernod Ricard eyes distribution with new posting
Pernod wants to build on its route to market
Jim Green will take on the newly-created VP, commercial & channel strategy role, Pernod Ricard USA said yesterday (17 June). “Our route to market is a key asset, and we must continually enhance the competitive advantage it delivers,” said Pernod USA president & CEO Bryan Fry.
Green will be responsible for developing the company’s distributor model, sales structure, and “route-to-market approach” for the spirits and wines business, Pernod said. He also will "lead the integration" of new partnerships and acquisitions.
Previously, Green, who joined Pernod in 2011, was VP, national customer solutions & activation. He has also held executive positions at Diageo, Marriott and Kodak.
In April, Pernod unveiled a number of personnel changes within its Asia and travel retail units.
After a lively year for our industry, Stuart Whitwell from Intangible Business takes a look at what the next 12 months could have in store for the beer and spirits categories....
Pernod Ricard has readied a global television advert for its Martell Cognac brand....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer