US: Pernod Ricard eyes distribution with new posting
Pernod wants to build on its route to market
Jim Green will take on the newly-created VP, commercial & channel strategy role, Pernod Ricard USA said yesterday (17 June). “Our route to market is a key asset, and we must continually enhance the competitive advantage it delivers,” said Pernod USA president & CEO Bryan Fry.
Green will be responsible for developing the company’s distributor model, sales structure, and “route-to-market approach” for the spirits and wines business, Pernod said. He also will "lead the integration" of new partnerships and acquisitions.
Previously, Green, who joined Pernod in 2011, was VP, national customer solutions & activation. He has also held executive positions at Diageo, Marriott and Kodak.
In April, Pernod unveiled a number of personnel changes within its Asia and travel retail units.
After a lively year for our industry, Stuart Whitwell from Intangible Business takes a look at what the next 12 months could have in store for the beer and spirits categories....
Pernod Ricard has readied a global television advert for its Martell Cognac brand....
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research