TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard extends Martell 'Experience Boutique' project
Kuala Lumpur follows Hong Kong for Pernod Ricard's Martell Cognac brand
The company confirmed today (21 December) that it is following the Martell travel retail stand in Hong Kong International Airport, which was opened in March, with the opening this month of another boutique, this time in Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Malaysia. The stand, which will showcase Martell products exclusively, will be situated in a high-traffic location, where both arriving and departing passengers will pass its doors, the company said.
Martell “brand attachés” will be on-hand to push the ‘Martell Discovery Table’, an interactive display with tasting notes for each Martell Cognac as well as the different blends of eaux-de-vie.
Details were not immediately available on how long the stand will operate for.
Pernod Ricard's major brands have been absent from shelves at major French retailer E Leclerc for the last three months, amid a price dispute between the two companies....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends