GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard extends Jameson 'Easygoing Irish' push
Click through to see the two new ads for Pernod Ricard's Jameson brand
Pernod Ricard has launched a run of print adverts for its Jameson Irish whiskey brand.
The company announced yesterday (17 November) that the ads, which are an extension of Jameson's ongoing 'Easygoing Irish' campaign, will launch in Ireland and Russia this month, followed by an international roll-out. Placement of the first two ads, 'Crocogator' and 'Meteor', will be primarily focused on premium lifestyle print and national broadsheets.
Targeted outdoor and online activity will also be used.
Two further ads will follow in the near-future.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research