S KOREA: Pernod Ricard extends Ballantine's golf tie-up
The company confirmed today (27 October) that the whisky will sponsor the Ballantine's Championship for a further three years, to 2013.
The sponsorship, which is worth EUR12m (US$17.8m) annually, is Pernod's largest sponsorship investment.
The Ballantine's Championship is Asia's fourth biggest golf tournament and the largest sporting event in Korea.
Ballantine's is also an official sponsor of the Barclay's Scottish Open, held in July at Loch Lomond Golf Club.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future