S KOREA: Pernod Ricard extends Ballantine's golf tie-up
The company confirmed today (27 October) that the whisky will sponsor the Ballantine's Championship for a further three years, to 2013.
The sponsorship, which is worth EUR12m (US$17.8m) annually, is Pernod's largest sponsorship investment.
The Ballantine's Championship is Asia's fourth biggest golf tournament and the largest sporting event in Korea.
Ballantine's is also an official sponsor of the Barclay's Scottish Open, held in July at Loch Lomond Golf Club.
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits