FRANCE: Pernod Ricard exits Ambrosio Velasco
Pernod Ricard continues asset disposals
Pernod said today (1 July) that Diego Zamora will buy its shares in Navarra-based Ambrosio Velasco, which owns the Pacharán Zoco brand and Palacio de la Vega wine.
The deal is subject to regulatory approval in Spain. Pernod did not release further details.
Ambrosio is one of several wine and spirit assets held by Pernod in Spain. Earlier this week, Pernod declined to comment to just-drinks on a report that the company had agreed to sell its Arienzo winery.
The French firm has sought to dispose of non-core assets since acquiring Sweden's Vin & Sprit in 2008.
In this, the final part of just-drinks' review of 2010, Olly Wehring takes a look at what made the wine headlines this year....
Our penultimate part of the 2010 review of the year affords our spirits commentator, Richard Woodard, to look back at the last 12 months for his specialised subject....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read interviews on just-drinks in 2010....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read comment pieces on just-drinks in 2010....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages