FRANCE: Pernod Ricard director Comollie resigns
Pernod Ricard gets new director
Comolli has stepped down following his appointment as Commissioner of State Holdings to the French Minister for the Economy, Industry and Employment, which will take effect on 15 September. He was chairman of Pernod's remuneration and appointments committees.
Pernod said late last week that these roles will be taken over by Nicole Bouton, an independent director. In addition, the Absolut vodka and Jameson whiskey distiller said that it intends to appoint Susan Murray as a new independent director at the firm's annual general shareholder meeting, scheduled for 10 November.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends