UK: Pernod Ricard designs limited-edition GH Mumm for Queen
The label was designed by a QEST awardee
The Cordon Rouge non-vintage, one of six bespoke bottles, will be handed to the Queen today (11 July) during the Royal Coronation Festival at Buckingham Palace, Mumm said. A second bottle will be auctioned for the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Trust (QEST), which gives funds to craftspeople to help further their careers.
The 60th anniversary label was designed by Sally Mangum, a QEST awardee.
Last month, Hugues Le Marié, Mumm's regional director for Europe and Americas, railed against Champagne houses offering heavy discounts, saying they were “killing the drink”.
If Scotch sales receive an end-of-year bump this month, there's a good chance it is from whisky executives toasting a banner year for the brown stuff....
Business Monitor International's France Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bo...
The final just-drinks management briefing of the year takes a look back at the last 12 months in the global drinks industry. The penultimate chapter in this five-part briefing reviews 2013 for wine....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report