POLAND: Pernod Ricard denies US fund is suing Poland's Agros
Pernod Ricard, the French company that controls Polish food and liquor exporter Agros, has denied that US hedge fund company, Highwood Partners has started legal proceedings against Agros Holdings.Reports appeared in the Polish press yesterday that Highwood Partners, a minority shareholder in Agros, was taking the Polish firm to the Warsaw Registration Court for its failure to call a shareholder's meeting after repeated requests from Highwood.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018