Pernod Ricard consolidates France HR department
Pernod Ricard is continuing the consolidation of its Pernod and Ricard units in France
In a further step to merge its back office operations, Pernod Ricard will consolidate its Ricard and Pernod human resources divisions in France from 1 April.
Current HR director of Ricard, Stéphane Dehlinger, will become HR director of the two French units. He will be based in Marseille, reporting to Philippe Savinel, chairman & CEO of Ricard and Pernod.
Coinciding with the consolidation, Eric Douvier, currently HR director of Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët (MMPJ), will move to become HR director of the Pernod Ricard Asia region on 1 April. He replaces Bernard Coulaty, VP of HR at Pernod Ricard Asia, who has decided to leave the company after 15 years. Douvier will be a member of the regional management team.
On the same date, François Patschkowski, currently HR director of Pernod, will be appointed HR director of Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët. He will be a member of MMPJ's executive team.
Pernod Ricard first outlined plans to merge its French back office operations - including HR, IT, finance and purchasing - in June 2014. The move is part of its Allegro cost-saving programme, which looks to save EUR150m (US$162.4m) in three years.
Pernod Ricard SA - Strategy and SWOT Report
Pernod Ricard SA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerin...read more
Pernod Ricard SA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerin...
Canadean's "Pernod Ricard SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations....
Pernod Ricard SA (Pernod Ricard), is an alcoholic beverage company that produces and sells spirits, beer, and wine products....
Pernod Ricard Austria is expected to continue to focus on offering premium quality spirits over the forecast period in order to meet the consumer demand for premium products, and thus move up to the l...
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends