SPAIN: Pernod Ricard completes Ambrosio Velasco sale
Pernod Ricard sells Ambrosio Velasco
Pernod said today (31 August) that the two firms have completed the deal following regulatory clearance. The sale was announced on 1 July.
The deal is part of Pernod's sell-off of non-core assets in Spain. It has also agreed to sell the Bodegas Marques de Arienzo winery for EUR28m.
Ambrosio Velasco owns the Pacharán Zoco brand and Palacio de la Vega wine from Navarra in Spain. Diego Zamora is a family-owned Spanish company, best known as the Producer of Licor 43 liqueur. It also makes Villa Massa Limoncello, Matusalem rum and Ramon Bilbao Rioja wines, as well as distributing wine and spirits brands in Spain.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report