SPAIN: Pernod Ricard completes Ambrosio Velasco sale
Pernod Ricard sells Ambrosio Velasco
Pernod said today (31 August) that the two firms have completed the deal following regulatory clearance. The sale was announced on 1 July.
The deal is part of Pernod's sell-off of non-core assets in Spain. It has also agreed to sell the Bodegas Marques de Arienzo winery for EUR28m.
Ambrosio Velasco owns the Pacharán Zoco brand and Palacio de la Vega wine from Navarra in Spain. Diego Zamora is a family-owned Spanish company, best known as the Producer of Licor 43 liqueur. It also makes Villa Massa Limoncello, Matusalem rum and Ramon Bilbao Rioja wines, as well as distributing wine and spirits brands in Spain.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit