Audio - CHINA: Pernod Ricard China MD on Johnnie Walker House
Pernod Ricard held its Capital Markets Day in Scotland today
Speaking exclusively to just-drinks from the stillhouse at The Glenlivet in Scotland earlier today (30 May), Horace Ngai, head of Pernod Ricard China, explains why the company does not intend to follow Diageo's Johnnie Walker brand and open a dedicated retail outlet in the country.
Press play below.
Of course, we all knew it was going to happen. Didn't we? Since almost exactly four years ago, when United Spirits and Diageo confirmed that they were discussing a partnership in India, it was alwa...
The head of Indian alcohol production and retail company the Wave Group was shot dead in Delhi last weekend....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World