Audio - CHINA: Pernod Ricard China MD on Johnnie Walker House
Pernod Ricard held its Capital Markets Day in Scotland today
Speaking exclusively to just-drinks from the stillhouse at The Glenlivet in Scotland earlier today (30 May), Horace Ngai, head of Pernod Ricard China, explains why the company does not intend to follow Diageo's Johnnie Walker brand and open a dedicated retail outlet in the country.
Press play below.
Of course, we all knew it was going to happen. Didn't we? Since almost exactly four years ago, when United Spirits and Diageo confirmed that they were discussing a partnership in India, it was alwa...
The head of Indian alcohol production and retail company the Wave Group was shot dead in Delhi last weekend....
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research