Audio - CHINA: Pernod Ricard China MD on Johnnie Walker House
Pernod Ricard held its Capital Markets Day in Scotland today
Speaking exclusively to just-drinks from the stillhouse at The Glenlivet in Scotland earlier today (30 May), Horace Ngai, head of Pernod Ricard China, explains why the company does not intend to follow Diageo's Johnnie Walker brand and open a dedicated retail outlet in the country.
Press play below.
Of course, we all knew it was going to happen. Didn't we? Since almost exactly four years ago, when United Spirits and Diageo confirmed that they were discussing a partnership in India, it was alwa...
The head of Indian alcohol production and retail company the Wave Group was shot dead in Delhi last weekend....
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report