AUS: Pernod Ricard changes wine unit name
Pernod launched the unit in 2010
Pernod Ricard has inserted its company name into the new moniker for its Australia-based wine unit.
Premium Wine Brands is now Pernod Ricard Winemakers, the French group announced this week. The change “reflects the quality and heritage credentials of our parent business”, said Jean-Christophe Coutures, chairman and CEO of Pernod Ricard Winemakers.
Premium Wine Brands was formed in October 2010 when Pernod consolidated all of its wine brands under one banner. Brands within the unit's portfolio include Jacob’s Creek, Brancott Estate, Campo Viejo and Graffigna, as well as Chinese newcomer Helan Mountain.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
"The Future of the Wine Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and co...
Earlier today (24 April), Pernod Ricard announced its intention to acquire Kenwood Vineyards in the US. Here's a look at some facts and figures on Kenwood....
"The Future of the Wine Market in Israel to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and company research. Th...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- How Modern Marketing Compounds My Twitter Shame
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research