GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard changes Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët, Absolut heads
The wine and spirits company said earlier today (11 June) that Lionel Breton, chairman & CEO of Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët will retire from the role on 1 October. Replacing Breton, who has been with Pernod for almost 30 years, will be Philippe Guettat, the Chairman & CEO of The Absolut Company.
The new head of Absolut will be Paul Duffy, who will move from his role of president & CEO of Pernod Ricard USA on 1 September. Bryan Fry, the president & CEO of Pernod Ricard Brasil, will move to the US to replace Duffy, also from 1 September.
Moving in the other direction to replace Fry will be Thibault Cuny, the CFO of Pernod Ricard USA. Finally, John Nicodemo, the COO of Pernod Ricard Korea, will become CFO of Pernod Ricard USA.
Pernod operates a policy of “internal promotion and international mobility”, the company noted.
To read the company's official announcement, click here.
Part two of this four-part management briefing on environmental sustainability in the wine sector looks at how the larger players play their part. ...
A new trade body representing spirits producers in Europe has been established following the merger of the European Spirits Organisation (CEPS) and the European Forum for Responsible Drinking (EFRD). ...
A new whiskey distillery in Ireland - the first in 47 years - is set to officially start production this week. ...
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research